We are taking on new patients!
It’s our mission to keep you smiling for a lifetime, so we have a highly experienced team of Dental Professionals offering General Dentistry, Hygiene & specialised treatments in a caring, friendly & relaxed environment.
With all the know-how & expertise of a practice established nearly 30 years ago, we have a state-of-the-Art facility with the latest technology to provide you with the highest standards of care.
What you can expect from your first appointment
- 1-2-1 consultation
- Full teeth and gum assessment
- Oral cancer screening
- A bespoke treatment plan
At your first appointment, we ask you to complete a medical history before you meet your dentist. Upon meeting with your dentist and nurse a full examination will be carried out to assess the current health of your teeth and gums.
X-rays may be taken to look for decay, gum disease, bone loss, and other problems that can't be seen by just looking at the mouth.
Regular dental examinations are important for protecting oral health. Oral health problems can become serious and painful if not treated promptly.
At this appointment you can ask the dentist any questions you may have, whether it’s regarding any current issues you’re having or anything relating to treatments and services you may be interested in.
We will look in detail at anything that is of concern to you and discuss with you what options are available. If further treatment is required you will be provided with a treatment plan and the associated costs.
Our Dental Plans
Essentials PlanFrom £10.92 per month
- Routine Examination (1 -2 per year depending on chosen plan)
- Routine hygiene visits (1-4 per year depending on chosen plan)
- Routine X-rays
- 10% discount off any routine restorative treatment required (excluding specialist and cosmetic dentistry)
- Out of hours emergency appointments
Care PlanPatient Assessment Required
- Routine Examination (as necessary)
- Routine hygiene visits (as necessary)
- Extended hygiene visits (as necessary)
- Periodontal Visits (as necessary)
- Routine X-rays
- All routine restorative treatments (excluding laboratory fees, specialist and cosmetic dentistry)
- Out of hours emergency appointment & treatment