We're taking on new patients!
Dental care designed to suit everybody
Caring for the whole family, we’ll carry out a comprehensive and tailored examination, taking the time to understand your needs thoroughly before designing a customised treatment plan that’s just right for you.
We believe prevention is better than cure, so we’ll also advise you on the regularity for dental check-ups and hygiene visits based on your needs & because all our patients lead busy lives, we aim to help by reminding you of appointments by text or email as you prefer.
Ask us about our early & late-finish appointments, specifically for those patients who need more flexibility around standard work hours & of course because sometimes accidents do happen, we offer emergency care when required.
We provide a comprehensive range of treatments on site, including:
- Hygiene appointments
- Tooth coloured fillings
- Standard and surgical extractions (tooth removal)
- Dental crowns and bridges
- Root canal treatment
We also offer specialised treatments including:
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Cosmetic treatments such as teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding, veneers
- Orthodontic treatments to straighten teeth
We offer private treatment under a fee-per-item basis, on a 12 months 0% interest finance or you may wish to join one of our payment plans.
Choose Parkside for all your general dental needs & we’ll keep you smiling for a lifetime.
Our Dental Plans
Essentials PlanFrom £13.00 per month
- Routine Examination (1 -2 per year depending on chosen plan)
- Routine hygiene visits (1-2 per year depending on chosen plan)
- Routine X-rays
- 10% discount off any routine restorative treatment required (excluding specialist and cosmetic dentistry)
- Out of hours emergency appointments
Care PlanPatient Assessment Required
- Routine Examination (as necessary)
- Routine hygiene visits (as necessary)
- Extended hygiene visits (as necessary)
- Periodontal Visits (as necessary)
- Routine X-rays
- All routine restorative treatments (excluding laboratory fees, specialist and cosmetic dentistry)
- Out of hours emergency appointments & treatment